Love Data? Want to support a growing eCommerce business continue to be even better? Then we may have just the role for you!
We are looking for an Insight Analyst for our European Team.
About the Company
Lands’ End is a global multi-channel retailer designing and selling American classically styled clothes for Women, Men & Kids. With 50 years’ experience we are a company with a great story to tell. Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognised as an innovator in the industry.
We Value People. People are the heart of our company and our doors are open to everyone. For our customers and our employees, we are committed to creating an inspiring culture that is welcoming, safe and inclusive for all. Our strength in work and life comes from the combination of our unique experiences, backgrounds and talents. What we do as people makes Lands’ End a great place to shop and a great place to work.
About the Role
The Insight Analyst is a key member of our European Analytics Team, which sits within a wider European team based in Oakham, Rutland and Mettlach, Germany.
This role is responsible for developing insightful analysis and analytical products, using variety of data sources, providing timely, relevent and actionable business insights that aid decision making and business performance.
What you can expect from the Role
- Hands-on analysis of customer, sales and merchant planning data using the full suite of technical tools (SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights
- Works in collaboration with US counterparts in standardising analysis and reporting capabilities to allow for campaign monitoring, improvements in customer selection and targeting.
- Identifies customer segments, purchase behaviour and product marketing opportunities to drive business performance.
- Ensure business reports are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilisation.
- Identify opportunities for standardisation & automation of existing solutions and processes to enable Lands’ End to realise the maximum potential from our teams.
- QA of reports and analysis and that of team members to ensure the highest quality of work.
- Challenge and improve Lands’ End’s analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities to Lands’ End.
- Acquire and prepare data from primary and secondary sources for analysis
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of stakeholder
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics, etc
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience within data science or insight analysis, focussing on utilising customer data for marketing related decision making.
- Technical expertise regarding data models. Database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SQL, SAS, R, Python etc)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting platforms (PowerBI, Tableau, Business Objects etc), databases (SQL/Oracle), and ETL frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to tell compelling stories using data and analytics, to influence decision making at different levels of the business.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or insight analyst, in a marketing context.
- Equally adept working individually, as well as part of a team.
- Builds strong and collaborative relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Enthusiastic and creative, always looking for innovative solutions to business problems
- Personal pride, ensuring that work is always delivered to high standard
- Tenacious and driven to improve yourself, and the way things are done
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task, especially when under pressure, and effectively prioritise
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Organisational and problem-solving skills
Desirable competencies / experience:
- Experience of working within a retail and/or direct marketing business
- Experience of working across multiple sites
- Experience in working in a cloud-based data platform (AWS/Azure etc)
- Exposure and experience in working with digital/web analytics (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics) data.
Benefits you will receive
- Hybrid Working Model
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free access to a local Gym & Swimming Pool
- 50% Employee Discount
- Cash Health Scheme
- Free Eye test
- Employer pension contribution up to 5%
- Free on-site parking
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click ‘apply’ now or if you want to know more please get in touch with our recruitment team. No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'