An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insights Analyst to join an independent investment management firm in London. You will be responsible for delivering insight into the platform market for the business and specifically for marketing and sales.
The purpose of this role is provide the marketing team, and company at large, with insights in order to be able to use the application of the findings within the organisation.
- Delivering quarterly Market Insight pack/report.
- Maintaining an understanding of competitor market position.
- Supplying sales and market data to the Business Intelligence (BI) system.
- Coordinating all external market research reports including the circulation of summary highlights to relevant members of staff when appropriate.
- Managing the production and development of annual surveys to provide insight to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Sharing insights throughout the business in order to promote application of findings within the organisation
- Providing assistance with larger ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Attending industry market research related events to gain market insight.
- Managing this analysis from inception to execution and undertaking research in a variety of areas.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Keen interest in Financial Services
- Experience marketing to Financial Services clients
- High attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of your own work.
- Analytical; possess the skill to interpret data and pick out key themes.
- Excellent written communication skills, including report writing skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision with a high personal standard in terms of accuracy.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please get in touch.