Temporary and Permanent Insight Research Analyst
Recruitment Agency reference: 6623350
A position has arisen for an Insight Research Analyst in a Housing Association in Buckinghamshire. The client will consider both temporary and temp to permanent candidates.
The successful candidate must have a great concept of using excel and have previous experience of data analysis and report writing.
Your duties will include:
- Analysing and interpreting a range of data from different sources such as internal KPI figures, competitor performance, legislative changes, policy and procedural changes and industry specific data, in this instance homelessness
- Writing reports informing senior management of issues, changes and improvements that have been identified through analysis
- Suggesting possible improvements for the service and processes and providing key information
- Writing guidelines and cascades for distribution to the wider staff
- Updating the intranet and internet with relevant information
- Drilling down into performance data, working alongside Line Managers, to analyse and identify trends
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong ability for report writing and data analysis
- An interest in gaining and improving Housing or Political knowledge
This would be an ideal role for an efficient and hands on candidate who is ready to add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ross Wilkings on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job