iRecruit Specialist have a requirement for an Insight Manager to join a global organisation in Stockley Park Uxbridge. This is a permanent position which will involve supporting the Client Growth team deliver high quality insights and data solutions which in turn exceeds revenue targets.
You will be the first point of contact for the client on day to day issues. You will deploy analytical thinking while being a professional, approachable partner to clients. You will have a strong grasp of technology in order to be able to manage big data and understand how to manipulate it in the most effective way to answer client insight questions.
In return, our client can offer you a salary of up to £35,000 plus a car allowance and an annual bonus.
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Demonstrates ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identifies what is most important.
- Ability to take client questions, and identify the optimal data & associated visualisations to answer those questions in the most compelling way
- Be the technical lead in the team, with the capability to show how technology can help the client to harness big data and turn it into insight
- Drafts client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally
- Consults with the client on a full-range of services
- Coordinates and executes high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
- Works closely with our clients to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Uses strong analytical skills to consult all client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Helps the client derive key strategic insights from assorted data types
- Identifies and develop revenue opportunities with client.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Responsible for updating all business performance
Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Advanced technology skills, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated capability in applied statistics (ie. handing data to answer insight questions)
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'