Leeds City Centre
£35k - £40k depending on experience + Benefits
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Insight Manager to support the exciting launch of a new premium service provided by Capita to Samsung UK. This role will support the launch and development of a new premium service proposition for Samsung customers. Working closely with the account Operations Director, you will help to shape the format and delivery of the service and ensure that as well as delivering premium service to Samsung customers, Capita delivers first class business intelligence to Samsung in order to improve and develop customer journeys.
You will have the opportunity to shape and develop all reporting, insight and quality inputs and outputs on a totally new service line. As such, this role would suit a confident self-motivating individual with clear and original ideas. Samsung are an entrepreneurial business and move at pace to develop and adapt product and services, and the successful individual in this role will be able to move and adapt alongside them to keep pace.
You will also be able to integrate into the leadership team on the Samsung/Capita partnership to ensure that your original ideas and outputs lead best practice across the wider account.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy and providing outstanding leadership for the accounts insight and improvement agenda.
- You will own the overarching architecture, lead high-profile business-critical programmes and provide outstanding leadership in solving diverse complex problems.
- As part of the Management Team you will also set an outstanding example of Leadership within and external to the account.
- The main effort of this role is to constantly and relentlessly drive the insight agenda forward and to promote 'best in class' end customer and client satisfaction.
- The role holder should deliver the vision for account to be acknowledged (through awards, customer loyalty, winning new business and general reputation) Call Centre industry experts in CI.
- Build a performance culture by using systems of continuous measurement to improve on key result areas and increase value add to the account.
- Create a team and pan business culture that is externally focused, creates a culture of curiosity and commercial hunger. Enables others to use and share best practice and apply their insight constructively.
- Creates a team that sustainably drives innovation which is ground breaking yet commercial and focused on what customers and clients want.
- Creates a culture that values and encourages analytical rigour and depth
- Creates a culture that encourages insight into relationships, organisational culture, politics and key players in order to get things done.
- Creates an organisation that proactively drives 'joined up working, values and leverages multi team collaboration and cross-functional teamwork.
- Creates high performing teams that maximise team member skills, experience, and contribution
- Build business capability through breakthrough thinking in the design and execution of a leading improvement and insight model
- Define and deliver the improvement strategy, policy and architecture
- Deliver a step change in service measures though a structured programme of improvement activities and projects
- Develop a self-sustaining continuous improvement culture
- Provide specialist advice and support to the senior management teams
- Negotiate with client senior managers to ensure that all contractual targets are realistic
- Facilitate the achievement of contractual targets
- Work with the client's senior managers to understand their strategic goals and develop solutions, relationships and partnerships to deliver these goals
Your experience will include:
- Candidate must have proven methodology and depth of experience in leadership and programme management.
- Must have experience in innovation, business analysis / management and modelling
- Must have relevant experience developing business solutions for mission critical projects
- Experience leading and mentoring highly skilled teams and analyst professional
- Background in creating pan business and market road maps and presenting to executive for approval and funding
- Be able to set priorities and multi-task between many simultaneous strategic projects and day to day maintenance related activities.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.