Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are currently recruiting for a Client Lead to support the execution of the client plan for the customer-loyal journey of a portfolio of small clients, a major client or category through the delivery of first class insights. These will help demonstrate how to gain competitive advantages from applying customer insights and why customer loyalty matters.
- Supports the Senior Client Leads or Client Managers to deliver a seamless and proactive service to the Client working with Solution experts to deliver client solutions that drive unique value using the suite of capabilities. May have ownership of smaller clients.
- Builds strong relationships with client contacts and develops a good understanding of the client organisation, their strategies and objectives to optimise engagements and revenue.
- Develops insight solutions to client issues through accurate, creative and actionable shopper insights from the companies tools, analysis & consultancy which drive business decisions in order to create measurable change and deliver measurable value to the Client’s customers.
- Manages selected elements of the organisation change plan, delegating to specialists as necessary, toward enabling a sustainable customer-loyal culture (people, process, beliefs) within the client.
- Effective project management and delivery of consistently high standard of work ensuring deadlines are met, operational hurdles are understood and insights are delivered in an actionable format.
- National Body Recognised Accreditation in related subject.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in related subject.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related subject.
- Data Interpretation
- Category Management
- Pricing & Promotions
- New Product Development
- Consultative Approach to Selling
- Insight Presentation
- Innovation Management
- Retailer and FMCG Operations
- Strategic Agility
- Solution Design, Development & Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Insights
Business and Commercial Acumen
Data Analysis and Modelling
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are d
- Customer Insight
- Consumer Insight