Insight Manager / Customer Planning Manager / Reporting Manager - Business Intelligence (BI), MI, Data, Analytics, MS Dynamics CRM, CIMA / CIM.
Permanent. Reading. £50,000 - £60,000 basic + Excellent Benefits
P3 Search and Selection (Technology) is pleased to offer this fantastic role on behalf of our client, who are currently looking to recruit a Insight Manager / Customer Planning Manager / Reporting Manager who will be based in Reading on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a strong analytical thinker, be able to interpret data, drive decisions, bring together the overarching marketing strategy, plan and activity spanning all audiences and marketing channels, create the marketing evaluation framework, produce marketing reports, combined with a candidate with strategic background.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Track record in Planning and reporting within a business environment
- An analytical mind and think creatively around ideas to either differentiate or create new value streams
- Management of Marketing plans
- Commercially astute ensuring business cases and costs are understood/managed to deliver success
- A strong and confident communicator
- Degree Level qualification in maths or similar relevant/equivalent expertise
- Expertise within the automotive sector to retail
- Expertise in large B2B sales focused business
- Skilled in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CIMA or CIM Marketing Diploma
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create the marketing strategy and pal setting out objectives , identify customer segments, key activities and evaluation framework
- Create the marketing framework spanning brand customer engagement and trading metrices, whilst working with the marketing team to produce all reporting
- Produce a weekly marketing report for all key stakeholders
- Produce the marketing report for the Executive meetings
- Work with finance and marketing heads and produce the monthly marketing budget summary
- Lead and facilitate quarterly refreshes of the marketing strategy and plan with marketing heads and agencies
- Working with sales and operations to analyse and report against customer experience measures to drive improvements
- Create market and competitor monitoring reports, to facilitate discussion and action within the business
Please note that candidates must already have a UK/European Union passport and the right to work in the UK without restrictions/sponsorship.
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply now for more information
- Analytical Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Business Decision Making
- Report Production