Passionate about customer experience? Enjoy utilising insights to help drive key business decisions? If so, this could be the role for you.
Based in central London, our client is looking for a Voice of the Customer Manager to join their marketing team and lead all of their VOC programmes. The company offers a competitive salary, a great working environment and a range of benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong customer experience research background, who can develop and implement strategy internally through the research and insight programmes.
Reporting into the Head of Research, you will be leading on all of the Voice of the Customer insight projects. You will have the opportunity to assess and make necessary changes, as well as launching new projects that will drive internal business changes. Your role is to provide internal stakeholders with a holistic view of how customers feel about their services and what drives loyalty and disengagement.
Key duties include:-
- Leading the Voice of the Customer programmes and further developing all customer satisfaction research programmes
- Working with external research agencies, ensuring accurate and timely gathering of the data and results
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business challenges and demonstrating how the research programmes can help to solve business issues
- Analysing the results to understand the overall customer viewpoint, then communicating this internally
- Building up a holistic view of the customers thoughts and opinions, through the information collected and suggesting improvements from this
- Ideally educated to degree level, with both research agency and clientside experience
- Strong background in customer experience and journey research, with proven experience in running and managing these programmes from start to finish
- Expert knowledge of customer experience measures including NPS, tracking and evaluation
- Ability to communicate with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers, to drive the success of projects and outputs
- Passion for customer excellence and ability to work within a company vision
- Strong quantitative methodological experience, with the ability to drill down into the nitty gritty of the results and communicate in an effective manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'