Insight Integration Analyst: Retail Data Analytics: World Leading Global Energy Oil Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Rate: £250 - £350 per day
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for an Insight Integration Analyst, the successful candidate will provide analytics across many different data sources, internal, such as transaction and loyalty card data, through to external trackers and other research projects.
- Work with Global Insight team/managers, CRM, Loyalty, Data Insights teams to extract and integrate insights from their data sources.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the business based on insight mining.
- Provide recommendations to improving our research studies and data for better return on investment.
- Manage internal stakeholder learning needs and generate commercially minded insights.
- 10 years’ experience in retail data analytics, this is a mid-level position which will allow you to grow your career further.
- Deep knowledge of market research and methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Analytically minded, with an ability to translate data into insight and strategy.
- Experience of working with data software such as SPSS, R, Q, SAS
- Knowledge of analytic techniques such as segmentation, regression, TURF etc.
- Previous experience of working within a commercial analytics team - either directly at a retailer, or agency side.
- Ability to Influence others, able to foster necessary relationships with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter but ability to work collaboratively and autonomously when needed.
- Strong project and interpersonal management skills.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Integration Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job