What we're looking for...
We're looking for a passionate, analytical professional to join our team and play a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of our company strategy.
Who we are...
Zuto is a market place connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Located across two sites, our vastly talented team of Marketeers, Product Owners and Technology experts are based in our Manchester city centre office, whilst our passionate team of car-buying experts are situated in our Macclesfield contact centre.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our teamwork productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world-class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
Zuto has a solid history and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about industry transformation by applying internet economy business methodologies to completely re-define the customer experience and reset expectations, with the goal of reducing the process, which currently can take days, to one hour or less.
Once perfected in the UK, we believe that the business model can be replicated internationally and that Zuto can become a global enterprise.
Zuto is backed by SEP, the award-winning London and Glasgow based private equity fund. SEP has a strong track record in investing in and supporting ambitious, high growth technology companies and have recently successfully sold Skyscanner and Matchesfashion.com.
What will my role responsibilities be?
- Understand performance across the business to identify areas for improvement
- Produce insightful analysis to improve customer outcomes and drive business and commercial growth
- Interpret large volumes of data and create actionable insight that can be delivered to various stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunity and clearly present actionable recommendations, proposing new ideas to achieve better outcomes
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and deeper dives into areas of opportunity
- Drive growth in the business by empowering relevant product and operational teams achieve their goals
- Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders around the business
- Devise and develop reports & dashboards relevant to the business
- Support specific business areas to automate impactful and useable visualisations & internal reports
- Help the Insights Team strengthen a company-wide data-driven culture
- Provide support and training to help develop a culture of data analysis across the wider business
- Drive forward an experimental culture - design data led experiments to drive business growth
- Work with the Data Squad to ensure data consistency across different data stores
Skills, knowledge and experience...
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy within analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong visualisation and reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Evidence of delivering insight which has produced tangible improvements
- Ability to derive insights from complex data sets and deliver recommendations in a simple and comprehensive way
- The ability to identify opportunities in the data which will benefit the customer
- Flexibility to analyse various functions across the business
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to investigate and utilise new technologies and analytical tools
- Previous use of Tableau would be advantageous
- Experience working with pricing and/or lenders in the financial industry would be advantageous
What we are offering you...
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to help develop their analytical career and whilst playing a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy, alongside having a positive impact on the business.
Plus a competitive salary and fabulous benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday and charity volunteering days off
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Income protection and financial advice
- Health Shield cash plan - save £100's on your personal health plus dependancies every year!
What are you waiting for? Apply today to start your Zutonite journey!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'