40,000 - 50,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can drive commercial and customer value with a known and established UK brand?
Leaders in their industry, you'll have access to large and extensive data sets and work as a Senior Analyst where you will add impact to the wider business from day 1.
As an Senior Analyst, you will have a passion for analytics and data. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using SQL to collect data from across the business and bring it together to support customer retention cycles and customer acquisition opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand key business queries and support with strategic decision making
- Working autonomously and challenging the status quo - will have the opportunity to manage in the future so will need to be ambitious
- Driving commercial value through your projects and taking a lead role
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using SQL
- Degree in a STEM subject - 2.1 or higher
- A data driven individual
- Experience in GA and Tableau is desirable
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great working environment/culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gina Falleroni via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'