Are you based in Doncaster and looking for a new challenge in the data and analytics field? Then look no further! I have a new Insight Analyst role in working with a number one specialist company! Apply here
This is a number one company in Europe that has ambitious targets for future growth. They are looking for an experienced data analyst to join their Insight and Strategic Planning Team!
As the successful Insight Analyst, you will be:
- Delivering customer and sales-focused insight back into the business
- Responsible for data analysis and management to contribute to trading and performance analysis combining the use of known data from the customer database
- Identifying and integrating new data sets and analysis methods to continually improve quality insights created and maximise value for the business
- Maintaining and developing customer segments within customer databases
- Working with external partner agencies to deliver effective and consistent Marketing Test & Learn programme
DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOXBUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM subject
- Experience using SQL in a commercial environment
- Experience using Tableau in a commercial environment
- Ability to adapt to change and have a strong desire to learn, develop and progress
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Earning potential up to £35,000 plus benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rachel O' Keeffe via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'