Insight Analyst - Ecommerce Company
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
One of the largest start up successes of the last 10 years are looking for a fast thinking Insight Analyst to join their team. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation, now looking to add to their team. You will be working within a well established Data function, gaining training and upskilling in the visualisation tool Tableau, to gather requirements, manage timescales and produce dashboards. If you are an experienced analyst used to working in a fast paced environment, this could be for you.
This company is one of the market leaders with a customer centric business model. They are based in Hertfordshire with modern, casual offices. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to exercise your stakeholder management skills, utilising your SQL skills and gaining training in Tableau- one of the sought after visualisation tools on the market. If you are bright, with good SQL skills, ready to put your analytical skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE -Insight Analyst
As Insight Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Managing stakeholders timescale requests
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting, insight and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Generating engaging reports in Tableau (Training provided) and actionable insight where needed
You will need:
- Proven commercial experience in a working environment
- Degree in relevant subject
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Tableau, Qlikview,
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job