RP Analytics are working with a leading client in Financial Services. Our client is looking for an experienced Insight Analyst to join their flourishing team. The successful person will be responsible for identifying opportunities that drive their customer focussed culture and create improvements across their operations. Our client is a forward-thinking company and will provide you with all the tools needed to build a successful career with them.
The right candidate must have good IT skills - a minimum of strong MS Excel, with SQL being desirable alongside data visualisation software (Tableau, PowerBI, Business Objects, Qlikview, etc).
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic personality eager to add to the success of the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Managing stakeholders timescale requests
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting, insight and analysis processes are met
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Generating engaging reports in Tableau (Training provided) and actionable insight where needed
- 25 days holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job