£200 day-rate / pro-rata £52,000- 6-month contract
Handle are currently working with a Global Media Broadcaster who have recently been through some very exciting changes.
Due to these changes, they now need an Insight Analyst to join their Digital Strategy team on a short-term basis to work with their Customer Data. You will be responsible for the collation and analysis of various data sources to support business performance reporting. As an Insight Analyst within this team, you will work closely with all departments including Marketing, Product & Editorial.
You will mainly be working with Excel to collate data sources and you will be responsible for presenting certain insights.
Responsibilities of Insight Analyst:
- Collation of data from social media and their VOD Player into a single data source
- Monitor and analyse KPIs to spot emerging trends
- Support Strategy team in delivering reporting to senior management
Skill set of Insight Analyst:
- 0-2 years of experience within a similar Insight Analyst role
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience Interpreting data and building presentation decks from various data sources
- Experience presenting back Insights & Report
This is an urgent role so do get in touch ASAP if you are interested in discussing this role further.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- Insights; customer data; Analyst; Excel; Reporting; Presentation; Insight Analyst; Customer Data; Marketing; Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job