Insight Analyst - Watford & surrounding areas
Location: Watford & surrounding areas or Tingley (with regular travel required)
Band 7 - £34,400 - £42,400 per annum
This role is for multiple vacancies based at our Corporate head office in Watford or our location in Tingley.
Working in partnership with NHS Trust clients, NHS Professionals provides a service that combines intimate understanding of the Trusts temporary and flexible workforce requirements with the reliability, quality and value for money that only a managed service can offer. We serve Acute, Mental Health and Community Trusts across England, along with Social Enterprises. More than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and other healthcare professionals have registered to work flexibly through the bank.
The Insight Analyst will be part of a highly skilled and specialised Information & Insight team. Reporting to the Senior Insight Manager, and working closely with the Data Warehouse team, the Insight Analyst will be using a unique blend of technical and commercial knowledge, combined with high level analysis to support the wider business in becoming a world class provider of temporary staffing solutions.
- To undertake high level analysis to pursue business development and growth, supporting our client facing teams with financial and workforce modelling to ensure optimum utilisation of bank staff and ROI.
- Develop and maintain advanced reporting, analytics and dashboards using Power BI
- To be responsible for securing the engagement of senior stakeholders to work with the Information & Insight Team in producing a 'single version of the Truth’
- To work in collaboration with key individuals, internally and externally, to secure effective engagement in taking forward modular temporary staffing solutions.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our business offerings to ensure a base of expertise is established and managed within the department.
- Degree Qualification to a 2:1 standard or equivalent
- Advanced analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to build effective collaborative relationships with a wide range of professionals, internally and externally, to Board level
- Able to communicate effectively using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Excel knowledge (advanced), with working knowledge of SQL (desirable)
- Minimum 2 Years Account Management experience
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals and administrative staff to work shifts via our bank at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, company car or car allowance, access to a stakeholder pension scheme and 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note that in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Account Management
- High Analytical Skills
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Superior Communications Skills
- Influence established beliefs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"