Insight Analyst - SQL, Python, R
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
A leading international sports betting/gaming company is looking for an experienced analyst to join their expanding team as an Insight Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for analysis customer trends and behaviours using SQL, Python, R and Excel as well as the opportunity to use big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark.
Duties and Responsibilities - Insight Analyst
- Design, plan and execute the targeting of customers through the company's targeted marketing programme.
- Forecast, monitor and review the performance of this targeted marketing programme - reporting to senior finance and commercial stakeholders.
- Deliver ad hoc requests from various teams within the company
- Initiate, manage and deliver analytical projects and reports
- Manage and conduct regular reporting and post campaign analysis, delivering actionable insights and recommendations using tools such as SQL, Python, R and Excel
- Work closely with other internal marketing teams to aid the development of new programs as well as improving current programmes
Skills and Experience - Insight Analyst
- Strong skills in using SQL, Python, R or Excel to manipulate, segment and analyse customer data
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products - especially Excel.
- Experience in development of targeting and customer selections
- Experience in providing and applying statistical and marketing modelling for decision making
- University Degree in a numerate discipline - statistics, engineering, quantitative methods etc
- Genuine interest in sports and sportsbetting
Salary and Benefits - Insight Analyst
Up to £55k + benefits
How To Apply - Insight Analyst
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page. To find out more information please contact Scott Lazarus at Harnham.
Insight Analyst, Insight, Analyst, SQL, R, Python, Excel, Network Optimisation, Commercial Analytics, Consumer, Customer, Customer Journey, CRM, Online Payments, Sports, Sportsbetting, Segmentation, Customer profiling, Recommendations, Campaign Management, Drivers of Value, Marketing, Online Marketing, Revenue Optimisation
- Customer Journey
- Online Payments
- Customer profiling
- Commercial Analytics
- Insight Analyst
- Network Optimisation
- Campaign Manag
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job