Insight Analyst - Reporting - Worthing - Up to £40k
Insight Analyst - Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview - Worthing - Up to £40k
I'm currently working with a up and coming Data services provider who are looking to grow out their Analytics and Insights team.
My client are relatively new company who were first established 5 years ago. They are made up of some of the most experienced and innovative thinkers within the financial services field who have ambitions of going head to head with some of the biggest and most established names within the market.
They work closely with some of the most exciting companies, not only within the UK but also globally to help them harness the power of their data, taking them to new lengths.
This is a salaried role paying up to £40k with additional benefits. With them being a start up they are looking to develop on the benefits package which includes health care as well as profit share scheme!
The successful applicant will be completing the following and have access too...
- Unparalleled exposure of working with some of the greatest minds in the industry
- Hands on support / mentorship from management who have over 20 years experience
- Working closely with companies across the globe where you will champion their data and drive them forward
- You will be using data visualisation tools to provide actionable insights for companies predominantly within financial services
- You will be given the opportunity to work from a blank sheet of paper and turn this role into your own!
Experience that i am looking for...
- Experience of coming from a strong analytics background
- Experience of providing actionable insights through data
- Experience of reporting using data visualisation tools such as Qlikview/Tableau/SSRS/Power BI
- Hands on programming experience using SQL
- Expert client facing experience
This is a great opportunity for analytics professionals to join a leading organisation that can provide growth opportunities as well as training and development for your own benefit. Do not miss out on this fantastic position as my client is interviewing NOW!
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to or alternatively, call Taz Shahid on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
- Business Intelligence
- SQL Server
- Data Analyst
- Insight Analyst
- Power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'