Following further expansion plans, this major UK multi-category retailer is growing the Insights function and is on the hunt for a talented Insights professional. The business has seen tremendous growth over recent years and continues to lead the way in how customers shop across various shopper channels such as in-store, online and mobile.
Playing a key part within the Retailer’s Insight business unit, the team champions growth opportunities for its customers and is constantly reviewing performance and executing objectives. As part of this pivotal role, you will unearth new opportunities by utilising market data and taking the insights from this and present your findings whilst working closely with external multiple data sources, agencies and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A background of analysing data and conducting market research
- Background working in an FMCG, Retailer or Market Research business
- Excellent project management skills and ability to command external stakeholders
- Essential that you can influence at all levels across multi-functions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills with a good eye for detail when analysing data and statistics
- Must be able to work in the South East region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
- Market Data
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Consumer Insight