Insight Analyst - International Entertainment Company
What is the role?
Your new opportunity will be based at an internationally renowned entertainment company. You will have the opportunity to have real influence acting as an Insight Analyst and be a driving force in the decision making of the Insight Team using the power of data. You will be liaising with key stakeholders at Head of Level to give advice based on data findings and you will provide valuable advice in order to work towards paramount solutions. You will be working very closely with the rest of Insight & Decision Science to fully interpret and influence key decisions that heavily impact sales for this influential company.
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience managing end-to-end analytics projects and roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of Insight & Decision Science methodologies.
- Experience in advanced data manipulation in SQL/SAS.
- Experience in working in Data & Insights in a large scale consumer retail business.
- Hands-on experience of segmentation techniques and predictive algorithms.
What's in it for you?
Your new role will be based in a dynamic team in an innovative and creative environment. You will benefit from working in an experienced Insights Team in a fluid environment for an entertainment company with huge international presence. You will have great responsibility and reap substantial extra benefits from working for this well renowned company.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gemma now on .