Company: Rated People
We’re the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting homeowners with over 50,000 local tradespeople nationwide. Our goal is to take the stress out of home improvements for both homeowners and tradespeople.
Since our launch in 2005, we’ve seen more than 4 million home improvement jobs posted by homeowners and have accumulated more than 750,000 tradespeople reviews.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Inside Sales Team Lead to join our commercial team to hire, develop, and grow a high performing sales team.
As a top-notch sales leader, we would empower you to motivate and engage your team to deliver exceptional sales results, through outbound sales activity.
Sales and commercial management
- Work with the Line Manager to create a dynamic, proactive and commercial Internal Sales team
- Deliver overall team’s sales quota and ensure revenue goals are met
- Responsible for end to end sales funnel activities and ensuring they are efficiently executed
- Work with our CRM/Marketing/Sales Ops team to introduce conversion improvements
- Collaborate with sales ops to identify main KPIs and ensure reporting cadence is in place
- Continually coach individuals to improve sales and commercial skills and overall performance
- Be the first point of escalation for team queries
- Build a new starter induction program, and collaborate with other functions within the company to deliver it efficiently
- Identify and address the training and development needs for each team member
As for our dream candidate…
- You have at least 1 year experience in sales management, and at least 2-3 years overall in sales, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Experience in coaching sales executives and building a great sales culture
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience with salesforce a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Our bright, open plan office has spectacular views over central London and offers an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Participation in company share option scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job