SF Group are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Support Manager to work for a is a Global organisation based in Leicester.
As the Inside Sales Support Manager you will have approximately 10 direct reports consisting of Telesales Executives and Telemarketers.
The role of the Inside Sales Support Manager will be to directly manager the Telemarketing team and the Team Leaders for the Inside Sales Coordinators and the Telesales Professionals.
- Empower all direct reports to achieve their individual targets and their team targets
- Work closely with the Divisional Business Managers to strategically grow their revenue
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure a synergy between Marketing and Inside Sales
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff and support their individual development needs
- Play an active role in initiatives and projects across the Group and Europe and Globally
- Consistently motivate the entire Inside Sales Support Department
- Manager the recruitment process for the department with support from the Talent Acquisition Team
- Previous experience in man management
- Previous telephone based sales experience
- Proven ability to motivate a team to achieve their targets
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £40,000 and work office hours Monday-Friday.