KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and grow current Accounts in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries in order to increase revenue and hit targets.
2. Research target clients in the Life Science and Biotechnology industry and secure new business through cold calling and organisation of meetings.
3. Inbound and outbound calling for customer enquiries and for scientific services.
4. Identify new sales leads and opportunities through industry research, attendance of conferences / events / exhibitions and sales tools.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated up to a degree level, preferably in a Science or Business discipline. A competitive nature is also needed!
2. Work experience of inside sales, field sales, tele-sales or customer service is essential, as well as the ability to speak clearly and confidently to people at all levels.
3. Previous experience of science or laboratory products ranges would be advantageous.
Key Words: Sales / Inside sales / tele-sales / science / laboratory / pharmaceutical / life science / technology / scientific / Commission / Business Development / Recruitment / London / Essex / South East
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job