Solvay is a leading supplier of composite materials, process consumables and tooling to industries such as high performance automotive, Formula 1, aerospace, rail, defense, renewable energy and marine. Within the composites business line, we are drive by fast customer response, unmatched technical support, technology and innovation and unparalleled product quality, offering a dynamic culture of "Delivering Innovation with real advantage".
TheInside Sales Specialist will report to Customer Service Manager for EMEA, and will be office based (Wrexham), with occasional local customer visit.
Purpose and scope of the function
- Manages a number of specific accounts.
- The role will be responsible for a Core Key Account.
- Responsible for delivering to the annual objectives set by the accounts Manager.
- Seeks out new opportunities, primarily by phone, with existing and new customers.
- Manages customer requests and contacts the customer to understand the purpose of their request. Identifies any potential business within the GBU.
- Starts to build a relationship and bond with customer. Makes the customer aware they have "ownership".
- Improves conversation rate of quotations (numbers to agreed)
- Gains a better understanding of potential new business from interacting with customers, quotations and sample requests.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Works alongside Customer Service to ensure service levels required for each customer converted from quote to order is fully communicated.
- Where we cannot fulfil customer’s needs, offers alternative products/solutions.
- Manages a portfolio of up and coming accounts from start to finish.
- Degree standard with prior experience in Customer Service and Sales, or Technical Services
- Good Technical and IT skills
- Excellent proven communication skills
- Proactive and action oriented, ability and eagerness to learn quickly
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- A broad range of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop career aspirations
Apply via the ''Apply'' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Primary Location:United Kingdom-Wrexham-Wrexham Clwyd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job