INSIDE SALES & RETENTION ASSISTANT
Purpose of the Role
Maximising Inside Sales & Retention business opportunities generated by e-commerce, subscription renewals, campaigns and upselling activities on a global scale
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for achieving an Inside Sales & Retention target
- Ensuring customers and prospects understand the key features and benefits of company products
- Answering inbound enquires from existing subscribers and prospective customers
- Making outbound calls to follow up on leads generated by E-Commerce visitors
- Contacting customers opting to not renew their subscription to retain and renew their business
- Identifying and maximising upselling opportunities
- Providing daily and weekly feedback to Inside Sales & Retention Supervisor on sales activity
- Ability to speak a second language - Either English/Spanish or English/Polish
- At least 2 years of experience within a sales role
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving growth
- Team player, Autonomous, Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presenting)
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job