Inside Sales Representative
TEC Partners are recruiting on behalf of a truly exciting Life Sciences company based south of Cambridge. They design and manufacture a wide range of automated liquid handling and sample management systems addressing high growth markets for a variety of Life Sciences applications. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join their growing Commercial Sales team, to be based in their UK office. You will be the first point of contact with customers, maintaining exceptional customer service with existing customers, as well as investigating potential new ones.
Inside Sales Representative role:
As primary point of contact you will be responsible for the remote selling of selected product lines to ensure related sales target achievement and you'll be the coordinator of communication and specific activities between the field-based Sales team and the back-office, applications, service, CRM and Product Management functions on a daily basis to ensure the timely delivery of information, for selected pre and post sales activities.
- Remote selling, including calling existing and potential new customers.
- Identifying and proactively reaching out to prospective customers to generate demand for products.
- Delivering Inside Sales revenue targets and profitability for consumables and instruments product lines assigned, regularly monitoring targets and KPIs.
- Developing and maintaining on-going relationships with customers.
- Identifying and escalating customer requirements, coordinating resources in order to deliver solutions efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Collating and communicating customer feedback to appropriate departments.
- Liaising with field-based Sales or Support team, as appropriate, in order to resolve customer issues.
- Delivering administrative support including generating quotes, updating CRM etc.
- Assisting with communication between field-based Sales and their customers.
- Preparing reports, tools and analysing data for the field-based teams.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific discipline, or equivalent.
- A remote selling background of at least 2 years' experience, ideally from within a similar Life Sciences sector.
- Experience working within a sales and technical team.
- Professional customer-facing manner.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage a variety of different tasks simultaneously.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of varying audiences.
This company is widely regarded as a great employer in the area, and have grown steadily over the last few years. They offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including: Private Medical Insurance, generous Pension Plan, Life Assurance. If this role is of interest, then please apply immediately with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'