Opportunity to be in a growing business working for a highly respected and reputable organisation!
Internationally recognised for offering leading solutions of intelligent information for businesses and professionals!
Based in their headquarters in London, our client is an international leading business who sets the standard for best practices in identity verification services. Being one of the only businesses in the industry our client provides trusted software solutions to all businesses and professionals across a vast range of industries.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be:
- Working closely with account managers to drive growth and maximise profits
- Follow up on specific management and marketing driven campaigns
- Qualifying leads gained through marketing activity and following through to close
- Strive to meet and exceed all established goals and targets
The Inside Sales Representative will have a,
- Good understanding of the market processes & a proven track record of delivering targets to forecast
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems and other applications
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with diverse team
- Educated to a degree level with an ideal 1/2 years experince
The successful Inside Sales Representative will receive very generous basic salary varying £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience with commission and the opportunity to work in an ever evolving and expanding industry sector for a global renowned company wanting their employees to progress and grow with them.