Quality Personnel are recruiting an experienced Inside Sales Representative for our Milton Keynes client focusing selling within the complex retail construction market sector.
You should have a minimum of 3 years sales experience and have a passion for hunting down business.
Targeted to speak with 46 decision makers weekly (600 per quarter) in addition to being responsible for a revenue target.
Supporting external Sales Managers with generating leads and booking appointments.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate over achievement within a project based environment.In addition you’ll need to be highly organised with proven reporting ability.
Good IT skills are and experience of using SaleForce.com or a similar CRM system is essential.
As is experience of utilising web based marketing resources.
Duties to include:
- New Business calls
- Account Management (maintaining existing customer relationships via telephone and email)
- Handling incoming sales enquiries
- Pro-actively maintain and keep the CRM system up to date
- Organising mailings
- Responding to "live chat"
- Work collaboratively with the external Sales team to continuously develop and grow accounts
- Increase sales by identifying new, high quality leads through trade magazines, industry directories, the web, referrals, and external sales and project managers
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website qualitypersonnel.co.uk
Thanks for reading :)
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive