Quantum Marketing is an organisation on the edge of a huge increase in revenue through growing the existing business stream and developing new services for our core client base. Our Inside Sales Representative will play a key role in the growth and development of Quantum Marketing through their performance and their ability to provide quality results for our clients.
Given the extensive growth plans for the organisation, Inside Sales Representative will be working in a structure which enables them to develop through the various stages of their role, and move into other roles within Quantum Marketing, depending on the right skills and behaviours.
We are committed to the development of individuals to reach their potential and to help others to develop -the Inside Sales Representative role will be exciting and motivating for anyone ambitious for personal growth.
Quantum Marketing has a high performance culture - which recognises and rewards ability, including financially. There is the opportunity to make a significant mark on the organisation and progress into a rewarding and interesting career.
Inside Sales Representative are the heart of our business and are key to the success of our client assignments - Representing Global Brands, the quality and volume of the work delivered by you is what makes us Market leaders within our sector.
You will be part of a highly motivated team that demonstrate enthusiasm, knowledge and drive and will receive the support of experienced managers to help you succeed.
The role is based in Reading and will involve making outbound calls to generate leads for our blue chip clients in the technology sector. We contact mid to senior level professionals on behalf of our clients and so a professional and skilled approach is essential at all times. You will also need to be self-motivated and positive and take rejection as a learning curve to make your next call better.
Our environment is fast paced, competitive and lively. Our approach is open, transparent and team orientated and we are constantly on a journey of continuous improvement.
From our offices in Reading, we operate several campaigns across the world in different time zones, a variety of languages and have teams from around the Globe, making it a unique and international environment.
We recognise talent and potential and are proud to announce that most of the management and support team started as Inside Sales Representative and have grown with the business.
If you feel this role is for you, we would love to talk to you.
- Experience of working in a customer service or sales environment.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry
- You will need to be proactive and work on your own initiative and you will be financially rewarded for each quality lead generated.
- Be able to motivate yourself and manage call data effectively, nurture prospects and maintain your calendar for follow up calls
- Flexible approach, ability to handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual level and as part of a team when required.
- Be a fast learner and have the ability to grasp knowledge quickly and effectively.
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills
- You must be experienced in making outbound calls to companies, finding the right contact and generate high quality leads for our Global Clients.
- Have experience in Inside Sales Representative, Lead Generation, Telemarketing
- Previous B2B experience - preferably outbound
- Experience in telemarketing/ IT Industry
- Fluency in an additional language
- Have experience of working with CRM and telephony systems
Our commission structure is one of the most competitive in the industry, with our top earners taking home over £40k per annum
Working hours are 8:45-5:30pm, finishing at 4:15pm on Friday!!!
Experience in telemarketing/ IT Industry
- Information Technology