A great opportunity for a life science-based graduate (BSc or MSc) with experience working to targets in a telephone or face to face sales role, who is looking to move into scientific sales!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will be the office based point of contact for customers and the sales team alike, responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with the company’s key accounts.
- You will require an excellent telephone manner, offering support and advice to new and existing customers about the company’s product range.
- Clients will include Research and Academic laboratories. You’d deal with a range of life science laboratory products, including antibodies, protein labelling, DNA & RNA products, western blotting, protein purification and much more.
- Further duties include maintaining an up to date CRM database, qualifying sales leads and attending trade shows and conferences on occasion.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Educated to degree level in a life science subject.
- Experience working in a telesales role or an environment speaking to customers over the phone is preferred.
- Excellent communication and relationship-management skills.
- Strong IT knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Molecular Biology