Inside Sales Representative - Technical Sales
Salford Quays / Manchester
£24k-£30k Basic DOE + Uncapped Commission (1st Year circa £13k)
This is an absolute cracker of a role, that is a certainty. You will be a confident new business developer, not afraid of and who knows how to generate leads and win new business and as such, you'll be rewarded with a healthy basic salary, plus uncapped commission (first year OTE £13k)
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is the first and primary voice and contact point for prospects and customers.
As Inside Sales Representative, you will work with prospects and with existing customers to discover what they want, to understand why, to help create solutions based on client products and ensure a smooth sales process through to transaction and collection.
- ISRs work to find new sales leads, through digital marketing campaigns, business directories, client referrals, partners etc.
- ISRs are friendly, well-spoken, able to take a prospect through the sales cycle and ready to close the deal.
- You are an integral part of the sales team, with the majority of your activities being phone and web based.
- You will also go out and meet with strategic business partners to build and foster these relationships and to generate leads
- The ISR identifies new business opportunities, takes prospects through our sales process, handles objections, negotiates and closes deals.
- You will help build key customer relationships with organisations that have good upsell potential.
It is your job to work with the internal product support team, MD, marketing staff, and other sister company account managers to increase sales opportunities, maximizing revenue for the client. To achieve this, you need to find potential new customers, qualify them and present to them and deliver product demos via the web, converting them into customers. ISRs will in certain circumstances also help manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied and stay positive to the product.
You must quickly develop a rapport with new prospects over the phone, earn their trust to achieve your targets for sales. You will also be required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to customers creating upsell and cross sell opportunities.
The main duties of the ISR can be summarized as follows:
- New Business Development over the phone
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns to generate potential new customers and turn this into revenue
- Be pro-active as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within their organization. Build and manage your pipeline
- Research and build relationships with new customers.
- Build and nurture relationships with our strategic business partners, our sources of leads
- Manage the handover to customer implementation personnel and your prospect/ customer.
We are looking for outgoing individuals who thrive in a team atmosphere but possess an individual drive for success and ability to focus on what needs to get done. Phone based selling experience essential, experiences selling a technology based solution a must, Digital Marketing experience a plus.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job