Our Client is a globally successful and award winning Digital Experience & Enterprise Customer Portal provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing sales orders and processing them onto the internal CRM system.
- Look after a handful of accounts as well as grow and develop business within them.
- Secure new sales opportunities by following up on inbound, warm leads.
- Actively work towards achieving the required customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Assist with the qualification of prospects and closing sales.
- Provide necessary sales support to the sales teams.
- Understand customer needs and their requirements.
- Direct qualified leads to the relevant teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales support and order processing experience.
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Proven background of working for an IT / Technology provider organization.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong relationship building skills both in person and over the phone.
- Methodical individual with effective prioritising skills.
- Ability to manage own time efficiently.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Sales Support
- Sales Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job