Inside Sales Representative & Customer Service Assistant
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Our client launched in the UK in 2013 to support and underline its commitment to the field of veterinary anaesthesia.
The family-owned company has a number of field-based veterinary surgeons, as well as a team of account managers, who deliver comprehensive educational initiatives for health care professionals on the subject of anaesthesia and provide help, advice and support for clinics wishing to perform best practice anaesthesia across all patient groups. In addition, in our UK Office in Crawley we have a small Customer Service and Marketing team. Jurox invests heavily in training for its friendly and approachable team to fully support clients and raise veterinary anaesthesia standards in practice.
The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative & Customer Service Assistant Inside is to promote their products and services through telemarketing and sales. Process daily administrative tasks and to manage and maintain office documentation through the management and maintenance of their Quality Management System. The business objective is to meet sales targets, maintain customer relations and utilize every opportunity to make a sale.
- Manage and maintain office files and documents in conjunction with th office policies
- Daily telemarketing calls promoting and selling their products
- Maintain existing customer relationships through outbound calling with the intention to make a sale, provide support by promoting our services
- Work closely with the outside sales team, providing support and keeping communication lines open
- Promptly process administration tasks which will include Purchase Requisitions and other items to support the Jurox UK team.
- Maintain the CRM system through following the correct procedures and processes
- Ensure that all appropriate customer interactions are suitably logged through the CRM system daily.
- Ensure that appropriate information is passed on and logged in the CRM system that may be relevant for all outside sales team members.
- Manage and maintain the their Quality Management System
The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Representative & Customer Service Assistant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- English GCSE Grade C or above / Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience using CRM systems.
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service, Processing Purchase Requisitions and Office Administration
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and telemarketing
- Ability to complete administrative tasks with attention to detail and in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service orientation
- A sincere and friendly communicator with excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented individual, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and accomplish tasks
- Passion to provide exceptional telemarketing skills
- A versatile individual who can demonstrate the skills of working as a team player as well as independently
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Private Healthcare
If you feel you are suitable for the Inside Sales Representative & Customer Service Assistant role, please apply now!
Customer Service Assistant, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Representative, Inside Sales Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Coordinator
'Recruitment Agencies need not apply’