Our client is a hugely successful, long established and very friendly company, specialising in telematics and fleet management software solutions. With an advanced range of web based and SQL based software solutions, used by vehicle fleets, utilities and the oil and gas industry, demand for their products and services remains high and is growing around the UK and EMEA regions.
A new vacancy has arisen for an Inside Sales Executive join their small, talented sales team, based in Birmingham Business Park, to sell licence renewals and software and hardware upgrades to their large number of existing (typically smaller) customers by undertaking the following core activities:
- Calling existing customers and business contacts from the company’s CRM system in order to ensure that records are kept up to date, to identify and close new sales and existing customer upsell opportunities
- Book appointments for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to visit the prospect if a field visit is required.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the sales team.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the CRM system.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Attend monthly sales meetings to update information and discuss any issues
- Liaise effectively with all departments within MiX to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Inside Sales experience
- Good experience of selling over the telephone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for their own performance
This is a really good opportunity for someone who enjoys selling over the phone and who can talk about software solutions to join a medium sized, well established, friendly, successful company who are a leader in the field, offering a competitive salary, commission plan, good benefits and 25 days holiday to the successful candidate.
Interested? If so, please send me your CV right away for a rapid response.