Inside Sales Manager
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HR
Salary: £50 - 70k, DOE - OTE uncapped
Contract: Permanent, Full time
QCS is the leading compliance and quality improvement system for the Care sector. Our service provides over 39,000 Care, Dental and Medical professionals with access to the most comprehensive set of customised policies, procedures and quality assurance toolkits. Over 2,300 dedicated pages of guidance are reviewed and updated regularly in line with legislative and regulatory requirements, including the CQC’s changes to their Key Lines of Enquiries (KLOEs), and Best Practice guidelines, by our team of leading industry experts. Instant updates are delivered digitally, 24/7, directly to our customers via the online management system and QCS App.
QCS is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and as a result, we now require an Inside Sales Manager to take full accountability for the new business inbound and outbound telesales teams.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Inside Sales Manager will effectively manage the sales funnel and improve productivity and efficiency across all new business telesales teams.
- Hit sales targets through successful management of the telesales teams.
- Take full accountability for the telephone sales teams. Communicate recruitment needs, identify skills gaps, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of the telephone sales teams.
- Create and present sales and performance reports that are professional and realistic, that identify areas of improvement and communicate actions and outcomes.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency, operational best practice and increased sales.
- Maximise lead conversion from various sources.
- Effectively manage the sales funnel, guiding the team in removing roadblocks and targeting leads.
- Focus on ensuring suite of KPIs is hit daily, weekly and monthly and implement action plans to achieve this.
- You are currently leading a successful telesales team as sales manager or working in a comparable role.
- You are confident CRM user of a renowned CRM software provider with a sound understanding of managing the sales funnel.
- Your experience using Salesforce would be advantageous to this opportunity.
- You are highly metrics driven and reactive in order to achieve high productivity and high sales results.
- You lead with a coaching style and know how to create a positive and enthused atmosphere.
- You have a natural ability to communicate at all levels and are experienced in presenting to the C-Suite.
- You are a capable self-starter and a completer/finisher.
- You are able to self-direct work in a highly dynamic environment.
- You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
- You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career.
This opportunity is permanent, full-time and requires being based in the Uxbridge office of QCS. Full product training is provided, and the company environment encourages continuous learning.
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped OTE, pension and a perks package.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies Please.
- Business Development
- Technical Sales
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job