c£40k-£50k (negotiable dependent on candidate experience) + £20K uncapped commission
Are you an Inside Sales Manager seeking a new challenge?
Pareto Executive have partnered with a multinational financial services corporation, who are expanding their SME sales by creating a new acquisition team operating from a regional hub in Manchester. Through superior sales leadership skills, the Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a new team of Business Development Managers to deliver against targets and will have overall responsibility for the leadership and future growth of this unit.
Manager, Business Development (Inside Sales Manager)
We are looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Manager who can demonstrate a proven track record of managing, training and growing a desk based sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of 6-10 Business Development Representatives and requires a strong, hands-on leader who can support the team on prospecting, lead qualification, objection handling and closing. Additionally, thought leadership, implementing innovation and change and demonstrating strategic thinking are all integral competencies as the Sales Manager will be required to contribute to the continued growth and development of the UK Sales organisation.
Core skills and background include:
- Demonstrated sales skills / commercial leadership and the ability to drive sustainable growth
- Strong leadership skills which create engagement and commitment to drive superior results in an expanding environment.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
- Strategic vision and innovative mind-set
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- A proven strategic thought leader with the ability to translate into actionable plans
- The ability to introduce and champion new processes, tools and training which drive higher employee satisfaction and strong sales results
- The ability to analyse and interpret business results and manage performance
It is key that this person is a strong coach and mentor; someone who can train, develop and nurture the team members to achieve excellent performance and over achieve on targets.
For the right person we can offer career opportunities second to none in a global financial services organisation. We are looking for a person who can not only do this job but who can rise within the Company. This position provides a phenomenal platform for career growth for the right candidate as well as a competitive salary package and great working culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job