This is fabulous opportunity to join the business during a period of rapid expansion and therefore offering a fantastic career opportunity for driven and ambitious people.
• Delivering sales and service excellent to customers
• Handling inbound and outbound calls through consultative selling and building rapport with customers
• Understanding customers’ needs and recommending the best match for their requirements
• Promoting and up selling products and services with enthusiasm
• Working closely with other sales team by referring opportunities to secure long-term customers/partners
• Managing a robust pipeline ensuring that the customer `follow up’ process is accurately processed
• Achieving and exceeding personal sales and service targets and contribute to the team company and goals
• Developing a professional approach, remain enthusiastic and positive to build a team of excellence
• Excellent sales and customer service telephone skills
• Customer focused - polite responsive and persistent
• Excellent PC skills including MS Office
• Hard working, positive, team player and determined to be successful - and have fun doing it
• Please note, normal working hours are around 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, however there is the opportunity to start early and finish early and start late and finish later. Also, the busy period is May and June and you may be required to work occasional Saturdays for this period. The client and team are very flexible and are keen to accommodate people's requirements as much as possible.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent service and have experience in a sales environment, please email us your CV today!
Windsor Employment agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job