My client is a well established freight forwarder who is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Executive to join their successful team.
Daily duties include:
- Processing quotation requests
- Following up on quotations issued by sales, operations and management
- Processing sales leads from overseas offices and partners
- Creating leads and sales appointments for external sales staff
- Assisting with on going sales and marketing campaigns and annual events
- To input data into the systems database and keep required information updated
- Dealing with suppliers, negotiating rates and gaining tariffs
- Giving support on sales type activities
- Have previous freight experience
- Knowledge of airfreight is an advantage
- Experience in negotiating or preparing rates and issuing quotations to clients
- Good IT skills
- Good communicator, verbal and written
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'