Our client are a leading marketing automation firm based in Leeds. They are looking for a Sales Representative to join their fast-growing team. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in this field. The role is vital to the company as it sets the initial impression to potential clients to the service expected. The main responsibility of this role is to identify and create new, qualified sales opportunities from both inbound leads and outbound prospects.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Technical knowledge with a comfort for using social media platforms for business purposes.
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment is advantageous but not necessary.
Qualities and Attitude:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking and customer service skills
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills
- Thirst for knowledge with a drive to achieve targets.
- Developing sales strategies to attract potential buyers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling, cold-emailing and social selling with both inbound leads and outbound prospects.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once their needs have been identified.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase the product at the time.
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £22,000 + Commission
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'