Inside Sales Executive
I am currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinators to join my a world renowned company well known for its development of its staff and opportunities to grow in the business.
You will be working for a forward thinking and reputable shipping company.
This is a dynamic commercial role, covering a wide scope of accountabilities. The successful applicant will play an integral role in the UK Sales team, the main duties include:
• To be able to demonstrate knowledge of markets, that they serve, how their service compares to competitors and knowledge of key business flows
• To be able to issue and follow-up of quotations in a timely manner, negotiation and successful closure of business to ensure the region achieves its volume objectives
• Monitor performance and maintain existing customers that are assigned to the inside sales team.
• Preparation, analysis and circulation of performance reports to regional sales management and head office as appropriate
• Market research to seek and cold call prospective new customers and qualify their potential and desirability.
• To be able to work within a team supporting one another and the outside sales managers where appropriate
Good communication and teamwork skills are essential, as is willingness to promote their Client’s value directly to customers and ability to close business opportunities.
The successful Candidate must have previous Sales experience working for a Shipping line or Freight Forwardershould be highly motivated, display initiative, have strong time management skills, and be attentive to detail.
The ideal Candidate will also have experience in sales or customer services in any industry, some commercial experience in the shipping industry would be advantageous but not essential.
The role requires a high degree of technical and learning capability on a wide variety of systems, so excellent IT skills are essential including Excel.
As well as benefits, this role is offering a salary of £21-£26K.
Hour of work will be general office hours – 8:30am – 5:30pm.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send an up to date CV to . Please ensure you have a contact number on your CV, as I will be calling suitable Candidates to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'