A Sales professional boasting a proven record of achievement, evident drive and determination with the ability to work independently is required to join an established Hitchin based organisation.
Inside Sales Executive - Job Overview
- Calling data from a CRM system, following up from marketing campaigns and events as well as utilising LinkedIn to build a pipeline, find prospects clients and generate leads
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with key decision makers
- Appointment setting for Specialists and Field Based Consultants
- Negotiating with Senior Managers
- Offer insight and summary of each client’s needs prior to meetings
Inside Sales Executive - Required Skills and Experience
- A proven record of achievement in a new business sales role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good administration skills (for calendar and CRM record management)
- Ability to structure and prepare for calling prospects
Inside Sales Executive – Benefits Offered
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic salary plus commission
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay with immediate start available
- Temporary - Permanent contract
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'