Central Employment is delighted to be working with a growing SaaS developer based in Newcastle upon Tyne as they seek an additional Inside Sales Executive.
This is a great opportunity for a budding sales professional to take the first steps of a career with a fast growing dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will have sound business acumen, be highly driven to succeed, possess high energy levels and natural sales instincts. You’ll already be a top performer and be keen to progress through a clearly defined learning and career path. You will have impressed colleagues with your ideas and attitude and you’ll understand what has made you successful.
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Management to identify target accounts
- Prospecting Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
- Build relationships with prospects taking on a consultative approach, focusing on their needs and pains relating to employee engagement.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
Skills & Experience
- track record of constant improvement
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- Excellent telephone manner
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the software products and its capabilities
- A strong desire to become a sales professional and be part of team that delivers our customers breakthrough results
Benefits & Atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic, supportive team of talented people
- Informal work environment
- Planned social events
- Flexible working and flextime
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Consultative Approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'