With a fleet of 185,000 units throughout Europe, the client remains the leading supplier of modular space. Around the world, the group is the leading global business services provider focused on portable accommodation, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management. In total, they now have operations in 18 countries across Europe and 4 countries in the rest of the world.
Based in Wakefield - this is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.
Internal Sales Executive will have direct reporting line to the Office Manager/Internal Sales Manager.
Working as part of an Internal Sales team within a regional depot you will provide sales information and support to the Area Sales Manager. Build effective relationships with Operational Support Staff in order to provide the customer with a professional and comprehensive service
Working within an Internal Sales Team in the office, taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting the products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided, you would have the ability to generate enquiries for the products & services via outbound activity, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to order and be able to work as part of a busy internal sales team.
- Actively promote Hire products via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts below a value of £9,000 per year.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from existing clients and prospects by phone, email or fax.
- Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to sure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
- Handling and processing inbound hire and sale enquiries and ensuring conversion rate at first call meets set conversion targets.
- Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
- Target and bring on board SME company accounts to further enhance the client base.
- Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
- Maintain the required volume of outbound calls and maintain agreed standards of response rates on incoming calls.
- Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
- Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
- Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
- Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
- To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
- Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Salary up to £20k +uncapped commission
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Telephone Manner
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"