Inside Sales Executive
(No Cold Calling || Inbound Only || Consultative sales)
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Sales Executive to join our team at Elder and focus on customer acquisition.
There's no cold calling, no negotiating, no hard closing, a great base and uncapped earning potential.
If you're a Sales Executive who loves building relationships with your customers, interested in joining a high growth startup but tired of 'old school' sales methods then read on...
Elder (Elder.org) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Sales Executive to help us continue our momentum.
About the role
As a Sales Executive, you'll be consulting with inbound customers, guiding them through their decision-making process. You'll be managing a large pipeline of customers, all at different stages of their purchasing journey.
The sales executive will be working closely with Account Managers to provide a seamless onboarding experience for each new customer.
- University graduate
- Previous experience in sales in a consultative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredibly organised - efficiency is key
- Relentless positive energy and drive
- Don't mind repeating processes dozens of times in one day
- Smart, accurate and reliable
- Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
Great if you have
- Experience using Salesforce
- Previous experience working in a tech startup
- A base salary of up to £30,000 + uncapped OTE (realistic 1st year £45,000 OTE)
- A very achievable sales target system
- Equity options
- Mentoring program that will help you to develop your career
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Macbook + any extras you need!
- Join a team who value growth, effort, bold bets and having fun!
- Become a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups at an early stage.
- Customer Service
- Warm Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job