Base salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience) with the potential for OTE circa £35,000, however this is not your normal sales role - there is NO cold calling.
Inside Sales / Telesales / Inbound / Sales / Customer Care
Gigaclear is a fast-growing, game changing fibre provider making a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England, fast-making broadband the fourth utility. We have grown from 30 to 200+ employees over the last 2 years and we have plans to double in size again in the next 12-18 months. We are a transparent bunch where initiative and hard-work is rewarded with development and progression opportunities.
You would be working in a supportive, fun and energetic team.
Purpose of the job
This is NOT cold calling....however you will be confident about receiving incoming calls and about making follow up calls to potential customers who have expressed an interest and have supplied their details. This would ideally suit an experienced customer care person looking to develop their career.
- Develop knowledge of Gigaclear’s products with the ability to clearly communicate how these solve existing problems and the benefits that come with this
- Increasing the conversion rate of incoming exploratory calls into sales
- Making follow up calls with the intent to make sales
- Achieving or exceeding set monthly sales targets
- Collaborate closely with other team members in sales and those in marketing to help drive results.
Knowledge & Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Confident communicator
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to build, maintain and strengthen relationships
- Able to use own initiative with a 'can do’ attitude
- Detail focused
We are able to consider people on both a full time and part time basis and we have a variety of shifts to suit all needs.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job