Our client aims to become the market leaders in their field and is looking for someone motivated and enthusiastic to join the team. The role offers a fantastic remuneration package and progression.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Inside Sales Executive you will report to the Sales Director and your responsibilities will include:
1. Managing incoming sales enquiries and maintaining a knowledge of quotes. This includes speaking with distributors, telesales, managing customer issues, supporting online sales and discussing quotes.
2. Implementing and maintaining sales campaigns together with the commercial team.
3.As the Inside Sales Executive you will be defining and optimising CRM features.
4. Work closely with the Sales Director to update sales forecasts, providing elements to support as needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subjects such as Biology, Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Microbiology or Biological Sciences. An MBA is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a sales position such as account management, inside sales or telesales and proven success when working to targets.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with a CRM / Database and experience interacting with customers over phone, email and / or face to face.
Key Words: Inside sales / Telesales / Account Manager / Customer Service / Sales Executive / Account Executive / Inside Sales Executive / CRM / Database / KPI / Cardiff / Swansea / Bridgend / Bristol / Sales / Biology / Marine Biology / Life Science / Progression / Bonus / Commission / Life Science / Cell Culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job