Company: Rated People
We’re the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting homeowners with over 50,000 local tradespeople nationwide. Our goal is to take the stress out of home improvements for both homeowners and tradespeople.
Since our launch in 2005, we’ve seen more than 4 million home improvement jobs posted by homeowners and have accumulated more than 750,000 tradespeople reviews.
We’re passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and believe working with us should be easy. One of the teams that makes this happen is our Marketing team.
As Inside Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for expanding our customer base generating new revenue.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Team leader, you will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within the tradesmen industry. You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of RatedPeople’s products.
On a day to day you will:
- Talk to and attract the best tradespeople
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s proposition to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation and closing.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce)
As for our dream candidate…
- You have 1-2 years in sales, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Excellent phone based sales experience required and client facing relationship would be appreciated.
- You’re able to gain tradespeople trust and build rapport with them.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with salesforce is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our bright, open plan office has spectacular views over central London and offers an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Participation in company share option scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
- New Business Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job