Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build their career in sales/customer service.
You will be a part of the UK sales team, responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those customer accounts and/or territories that have been assigned as your accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities -
- Account Managementand direct selling into an allocated set of accounts
- Assume day-to-day management of a territory/set of accounts and all related sales activities, including but not limited to:
- Regular account mgt contact frequency
- Meeting customers and identifying needs, value propositions for additional products/services
- Working on solutions with various CDK departments
- Providing a proposal to accounts
- Closing commercial, contractual terms
- To produce an Annual Sales Plans based on detailed Whitespace analysis.
- Build, develop and retain strong relationships with owners / management teams and employees of the allocated accounts
Do you dare to be different?
We look for people with the right cultural fit. While our business is full of industry experts we also value those who are keen to work together and have the potential to develop new knowledge and skills. Innovation and collaboration means growth and ours, ultimately, depends on yours.
To be considered for this position, you will need the following key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Sales, preferably in an Inside Sales Team in the IT Solution
- Strong telephone selling/communication skills
- Customer focussed - maturity and diplomacy to handle the various levels within the target client organizations.
- Highly computer literate and familiarity with CRM/SFA systems
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers.Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job