Our client is a global leading software company, based in London, with over 4,000 staff globally. Selling their market leading software to the corporate market this role requires someone with a strong sales background ideally gained in B2B software sales.
This position is an opportunity and meeting generation role, working alongside the business team and senior management. Working from their internal database and CRM system, as well as publicly available information, industry associations and business intelligence services, this role will call targeted customer contacts to introduce their solutions, qualify interest and decision criteria, and schedule meetings for the BD team.
- Set up qualified sales meetings for the BD team;
- Prospect new and existing clients;
- Researching corporate accounts;
- Maintain call records and activity notes in CRM system;
- Work alongside the BD team and marketing teams in assisting with client events and the associated follow up.
Education and Qualifications:
Educated to degree level (or equivalent) desirable
This role will offer lots of opportunites for progression, provide fantastic training and be a great opportunity for a very long and successful career, with a company that really does value and look after its staff.