This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Are you a talented BDE? Are you great at dealing with clients over the telephone and looking for your next opportunity? This role could be for you…
My client is a market leading product design, manufacturer and distributor with an extremely impressive client list – they specialise in products that will make any business with a store-front look professional, credible and well branded.
They have been in business for over 30 years and have continued to expand – and are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to help continue their impressive growth.
- Taking volume inbound calls and placing customer orders
- Seeking upsell opportunities where possible
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients to seek needs and create sales opportunities
- Working to a monthly revenue targets
- Dealing with key decision makers and buyers of large national organisations – major brands and retailers
- Inputting sales orders on the CRM system
- Delivering a professional and consultative service with a high level of customer service at all times
- Making outbound calls to follow up on interest and create sales opportunities
- 2 years’ in a telesales role
- Ability to deal with high level decision makers
- Must be extremely organised and able to manage time effectively
- A professional manor and consultative sales approach
- Experience with handling a volume of calls
- Ability to mutli-task; completing admin and inputting orders while speaking with potential clients
The role will be based from their plush offices in Stockport.
A very competitive package of circa £23,000 - £25,000 with a realistic OTE of £8000-£10,000 on top
The client is looking to interview next week, so please apply directly if you have the skills and experience required
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job